Job Type : Permanent
Number Of Applications : 478
Job Posted On : 04/02/2022
Job Posted On : 04/02/2022
Position: - Trainee Consultant - Application Support Team
Experience: - 0 to 2 Years
Location: - Gurgaon,(Currently Work from Home till further notice)
Job Description :
We are seeking a knowledgeable trainee consultant for application support to monitor and maintain the efficiency of our software applications. The trainee will take part of project management support for a variety of activities which includes periodic health checkup, application performance along with ad hoc work. Work closely with project team to address client queries and respond within the time frame. The trainee will work as per defined Support process & Practices.
Trainee should possess extensive experience in providing application support in a fast-paced environment and distinguish themselves by being proactive in providing application support. Key Qualities:-
· Learning oriented
· Team player
· Accountability Key Responsibilities
· Person requires the ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize work, and adapt during pressured situations.
· Troubleshooting issues that arise in day to day running of processes and seek help from seniors when needed.
· Provide application support under the supervision of the senior team members.
· Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
· Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications by using key performance metrics to monitor health of the system.
· Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the senior team member.
· Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
· Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
· Flexible to work in different time zone to support 24*7 hours client operation.
· Person to maintain all the reports issues on support tracking tool along with detailed RCA. Requirements
· A bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar
· Basic knowledge of developing and testing software on a Windows / Linux platform.
· Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
· Working knowledge of different database management / operating systems / programming languages / and automation tools would be advantage.
Techfynder is a dedicated platform that allows companies to directly source and hire talented professionals globally. Our strategic service manages the complete recruiting admin process from hiring, verification, onboarding and payroll.